Torrent downloads via a Tracker , Popcorn Time or KODI are numerous and using a VPN murah is mandatory.
Why use a VPN for Torrents?
- It’s the best tool to secure your IP. Your F.A.I. IP is replaced by the VPN IP
- The DNS of your VPN confidentializes your searches. Your F.A.I does not know your searches anymore!
- A VPN makes the network Neutral again. So you can access public trackers (public trackers are open to all) as YGGTorent – OXTorrent – OMGTorrent.
- Whatever the connection address and VPN it is forbidden to upload copyrighted files (copyrighted files)
- Some trackers require you to register on their site to track your ratio. Always use a Mail dedicated to Torrent sites.
- Private trackers ask to maintain a ratio. Favor VPNs with Port forwarding that allow you to optimize download and upload speeds.
- Our list includes only < Torrent-Friendly > VPNs. This ‘is our label called Surfshark VPN @ Croatia.
What’ is a VPN « Torrent-Friendly »?
- It must êbe NO LOGS. Essential because in case of DMCA proceedings the VPN cannot make the link between your usage, the IP and the file being uploaded. Logical because it no longer has the LOGS!
- No traffic or bandwidth limits. Beware some VPNs discreetly indicate a use « Fairly » in its TOS
- This is a VPN that incorporates an IP protection into its connection software, called VPN Kill Switch«
- Privilege a VPN that offers a free Proxy SOCKS5 . I love the SOCKS5 Proxy, it’s very fast, easy to install and secure because the Torrent software only works if the Socks5 Proxy is active.
- A s curis;e browser extension . These extensions offered by VPNs integrate lots of features: change IPs, ad blockers, block WebRTC flaw, … . Install an extension on a browser (Chrome), always go to these Torrent sites with the extension of the Surfshark test ab Deutschland.
- A cheap VPN. No need to break the bank. Securing and confidentializing P2P traffic doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Our list of the best VPNs for Torrents includes only the best value VPNs.